If you wish to publish our deeply researched articles on a regular basis you will save money by taking advantage of our retainer arrangement. In exchange for a flat fee you obtain access to a virtually unlimited source of quality copy and enjoy these benefits:
* Comprehensive selection: You may publish any or all of our available articles– as well as all new monthly stories– in specified magazines during the period covered by the agreement.
* Easy access: Reduce your keyboarding and scanning by using a password to download plain text versions of over 175 deeply-researched articles from a restricted area of this web site. Start by browsing the full texts of over 270,000 words of multiple-sourced articles. When you see a story you like download the plain text version to your hard disk. Alternatively, request email delivery. Because you pay an annual retainer (billed quarterly), you do not have to track individual article payments.
* Exclusivity: Your magazine will enjoy exclusive rights to our stories in magazines covering your industries during the period of the retainer. This applies even to articles which you opt not to run. To assure exclusivity provide a list of competing publications which should not publish the material.
* Ancillary products: You may publish the editorial material in advertorials, free-standing reports, newsletters and other editorial vehicles for your readers at no charge beyond the retainer.
* Flexibility. You may edit the articles to suit your needs. Try using short sections of the stories as fillers or combining sections from different articles. You may even eliminate the experts' quotes if you wish.
* Variety: You may include several stories in a single issue of a magazine without duplicating bylines. For an additional fee you may also run a short column which Phillip M. Perry writes especially for your readers. The column may carry his photograph and invite reader feedback.
* In-depth coverage: Most important of all, your readers benefit from Phillip M. Perry's 20 years of experience researching and writing about business. Each article includes insights from experts in our growing database of over 400 attorneys, workplace psychologists and management consultants nationwide.
* Deep discounts for your editorial group: Obtain favorable rates for additional magazines in your publishing house. If you feel your readers would benefit from this service please provide a list of magazines along with their circulations. We will quickly provide an estimate.
Many publishers are currently on board with our retainer service. Feel free to request references.
Please do not hesitate to call or email if you have any questions.
Phillip M. Perry
P.S. Publish our monthly column. Everyone likes the personal touch. So do your readers, who will look forward to Phillip M. Perry's regular column which customizes his usual topics for your readership. The column will combine quotes and anecdotes from individuals in your industry with the author's usual comments from management consultants, workplace psychologists and employment law attorneys.